Where Reality Ends and Fantasy Begins...

To write is to bend reality so that you may create something entirely unrealistic and real at the same time. It is a fantasy world that will forever be, even if it is locked away in the edges of the mind and never thought of again in everyday hustle and bustle.

”Writers should be read, but neither seen nor heard.”
Daphne du Maurier (1907-1989)

lørdag 24. mai 2008

New site!

Well, I thought maybe I should start up a new blog about what goes on in that other world of mine. I've been aware for five-six years now that I'm living between fantasy and reality (no, I'm not crazy, only imaginative), and this has thus spouted off some stuff - from original stories to fanfiction, original art and fanart. This will hopefully be a site where I'll be able to tie them all together, instead of being spread out on deviantart, fanfiction.net, fictionpress, etc. Other than that, I think I'll just wait and see how it turns out. Maybe I'll be surprised.

I could probably start off by pointing people in direction of my deviantart and fanfiction.net accounts, seeing as that's where most of my stuff is right now (until I upload it here).

Ingen kommentarer: